Flowmaster introduces our new FlowFX Extreme stainless steel cat-back exhaust system for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with the 3.6L/3.8L engines. This system uses a FlowFX series muffler for a deep powerful sound and increased performance. 3.0-inch mandrel bent 409 stainless steel tubing is used for maximum exhaust flow and durability. The system has a turndown style dump exit right after the muffler to eliminate the over-axle tailpipe. This elimination of the tailpipe helps to improve ground clearance and departure angle when you are driving in more extreme off-road situations. All of the necessary hardware is included and factory mounting locations are used for an easy installation. Backed by Flowmaster’s Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- FlowFX series performance muffler offers a deep powerful sound and increased performance
- 409 stainless steel construction delivers extra durability and improved long-term corrosion resistance
- Uses factory hanger locations for easy installation
- 3.0-inch 16-gauge mandrel bent stainless steel tubing helps maintain maximum exhaust flow for better power
- Includes all necessary hardware for an at home installation
- Dump style exit allows for better ground clearance when in extreme off-road conditions
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.