Falcon JKU SERIES 3.3 FAST ADJUST PIGGYBACK SHOCK ABSORBERS feature a three-position Fast Adjust Knob to change the damping settings from soft (1) to firm (3), while the middle setting (2) incorporates an eight-position Micro Adjust Dial for more precise tuning between soft and firm.
Designed specifically to meet the unique requirements of the Jeep Wrangler, Falcon Shocks have engineered Jeep-specific shock absorbers that deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps as well as race-inspired off-road performance, handling, and stability.
Historically, universal shock absorbers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Shocks rewrites the book on shock absorber development.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, our Falcon JK / JKU SERIES 2 MONOTUBE SHOCK ABSORBERS and corner-specific Falcon JK / JKU & TJ / LJ SERIES 3 PIGGYBACK SHOCK ABSORBERS deliver the best damping characteristics possible.
After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced shocks to the awaiting Jeep market.
VOLUME OPTIMIZED DAMPING
Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers react quickly during low speed driving causing excessive “head toss” on rough terrain – or even driveways. Conventional damping then firms up during faster speeds resulting in a jarring ride.
Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve that produces quicker ramp up for increased damping volume, which improves vehicle feedback and control during low-speed driving. VOD also improves the shock absorber’s ability to reduce bottoming out at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain.
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 0-2”
• Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shock Absorbers – all 4
• All necessary hardware
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Fast Adjust Knob w/ 3 compression settings for large damping adjustments
• Micro Position Dial w/ 8 compression settings for finer damping adjustments
• Upgradeable to 3.4 Remote Air Adjust (# 00-10-34-400-160) via a Cartridge Upgrade Kit for quick compression adjustments (sold separately) – contact customer service for details
• JK corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
• Increases vehicle stability
• Improved dynamic roll control & low speed damping
• Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6 times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo & swivel fittings
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
• Front shock features unique piggyback design with horizontal reservoir to increase clearance for large tires
• Front offset stud design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation
• Rear shock body & reservoir positioned on bottom eliminates shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
• Outboard mounting increases clearance for lifted vehicles w/ raised track bar brackets
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
• 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
• Largest shock body that will fit w/out modifications
• 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
• Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
• Hard anodized billet piston
• 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
• Digressive linear piston & base valve technology
• Inline OGS Oil/Gas Separator prevents cavitation
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade
• Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear & lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
• 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
• Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division
• Patent pending design
• 3-year warranty
INSTALL TIME: 1.5 Hours
There are no reviews yet.