TJ Falcon Series 3 Piggyback Shock Absorbers feature a fixed rate with increased capacity for the oil and gas charge allowing for better performance and less heat buildup compared to monotube shocks.
Designed specifically to meet the unique requirements of the Jeep Wrangler, Falcon Shocks have engineered Jeep-specific shock absorbers that deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability off road.
Historically, universal shock absorbers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Shocks rewrites the book on shock absorber development. Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, our JK Falcon Series 2 monotube shock absorbers and corner-specific JK / TJ Falcon Series 3 piggyback shock absorbers deliver the best damping characteristics possible. After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced shocks to the awaiting Jeep market.
Front shocks feature a unique piggyback design with the reservoir positioned horizontally to increase clearance with large tires during articulation and turning.
The rear shock positions the body and reservoir at the bottom to eliminate shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires.
LIFT HEIGHT: 3-4”
• TJ Wrangler
• LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long-wheelbase)
• Two (2) Series 3 Piggyback front shock absorbers
• Two (2) Series 3 Piggyback rear shock absorbers
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• TJ corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
• Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6 times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo & swivel fittings
• Increases vehicle stability
• Improved dynamic roll control & low speed damping
• 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
• Largest shock body that will fit w/out modifications
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
• Front shock features unique piggyback design with horizontal reservoir to increase clearance for large tires
• Rear shock body and reservoir positioned on bottom eliminates shaft damage
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
• 3/4” shaft to prevent shaft buckling
• Maximum shaft diameter for optimal adjustability range
• Induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion
• Hard anodized billet piston
• OGS – the oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
• Digressive linear piston & base valve technology
• 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade
• Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear & lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
• 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
• Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shock Division
• Patent pending design
• 3-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.