Designed to accommodate up to a 39” tire, the TeraFlex JL: Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mounting Kit w/ 3rd Brake Light Mount & Rearview Camera Mount will secure your full-size spare tire over the most extreme trails and rugged terrain. Mounts to the factory tailgate.
Complete adjustability includes vertical as well as fore and aft adjustments. The heavily gusseted tire mount is formed and welded from CNC laser cut steel for superior strength, while the adjustable tire carrier is constructed from strong and lightweight 6061-T6 extruded aluminum.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Max Tire: 39” (when used w/ tailgate reinforcement)
• Max Tire: 35” (when used w/ factory tailgate and no reinforcement)
• Wheel Pattern: 5×5”
• Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mounting Kit – 5×5”
• Quick release 3rd Brake Light Mount
• Billet aluminum Rearview Camera Mount
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
• Max Tire: 39” (w/ aftermarket tailgate reinforcement)
• Max Tire: 35”/100 lbs. (w/out tailgate reinforcement)
• Wheel Pattern: 5×5”
• innovative and unique design w/ easy adjustability
• Vertical as well as fore and aft adjustments
• Relocates 3rd brake light from behind tailgate to behind spare tire
• 3rd brake light quick release
• Includes new hard-anodized billet aluminum rearview camera mount
• Maintains single-handed entry to the rear cargo area
• Works w/ OEM and most aftermarket bumpers
• Spare tire mount is formed and welded from CNC laser cut steel for superior strength
• Adjuster made from strong and lightweight 6061-T6 extruded aluminum
• Simple installation using common hand tools
• No drilling required – uses factory mounting locations
• 1,000-hour extreme salt spray testing
• OEM Quality UV resistant powder coat finish w/ 3,000-hour accelerated weather testing
• The factory tailgate can only support the weight of up to a 35” spare tire and wheel combo w/out reinforcement. A tailgate reinforcement is required to support up to a 39” spare tire and wheel combo. TeraFlex Alpha HD Tailgate Reinforcement coming soon!
• A spare tire larger than 39” will interfere with the stock rear bumper.
• Tire size fitment and aftermarket bumper clearance varies by manufacturers; please confirm fitment before purchase.
Install Time: 1 Hour
There are no reviews yet.