This Flowmaster® Force II® Cat-back exhaust system fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-door and 4-door models with the 3.8L or 3.6L engines. This emissions legal system is constructed from 2.50-inch mandrel-bent stainless steel flowing into a Super 50 Series™ muffler, which incorporates an internal resonance chamber keeping interior drone down to a minimum while providing a deep mild exterior sound level. The mandrel-bent tailpipe exits in the stock location and is finished off with a 3.00-inch brushed 304 stainless steel tip at the rear bumper. The system uses the factory hanger locations for easy installation and includes all necessary parts, hardware, installation instructions and is covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Super 50 Series Muffler with Built-in Resonance Chamber
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for an Easy Installation
- Mandrel-bent 16 gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Stock to Mild Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
- Lifetime Limited Warranty