Our flagship suspension system: The Pro Elite kit for the 1998 + Isuzu Rodeo, Amigo, Rodeo Sport models. This system is targeted toward the serious offroader who demands premium performance both on and off road.
- 4 Rancho 9000 XL: 9 way adjustable nitrogen charged shocks – 9 position dial allows for a “FINE TUNED” ride both front and rear.
- 4 shock boots & zip ties
- 2 Heavy Duty Front Torsion Bar Springs – an INDEPENDENT4x exclusive
- 2 OLD MAN EMU progressive rate Coil Springs
- 2 INDEPENDENT4x Extreme Duty Adustable lower suspension links – 2″ x .250 wall D.O.M. tubing with high mis-alignment joints
- Front & Rear greasable Poly sway bar bushing sets – greasable
- 5 piece red, extended length, D.O.T approved, braided Stainless Steel Brakeline set & new hardware
- SUPERWINCH manual locking hub conversion kit with 26mm C-clips. Replaces hub flanges to allow CV axles to ride free, preventing prematurely damaged or worn CV boots.
- install instructions
Lift yeilds 3″ over factory suspension