The 170111 is ARB’s latest air line fitting kit for connecting blue plastic line to the bulkhead fitting.
Benefits of the new design include:
- No need for the FERRULE or the INNER SUPPORT TUBE in the kit, and therefore there are less total parts.
- Tube can be repaired without consumable parts (FERRULE and INNER SUPPORTTUBE) and therefore the new design offers far easier in-field serviceability.
- No tear-through failures off-road if the tube is snagged and pulled sharply off to the side.
- Less parts to install means a quicker install time.
- Easier to set-up because no exact compression nut torque is required to form a seal.
- Will retrofit into any current ARB 3.5mm bulkhead fitting without removing the diff.
- New design is identifiable by the 3 notches in each of the 2 new fittings.