The ARB Air Locker Bulkhead Air Line Fitting Kit (part number 170111) is a revolutionary design that simplifies the installation and serviceability of connecting the blue plastic line to the bulkhead fitting. With the elimination of the ferrule and inner support tube, there are fewer total parts and easier in-field serviceability, reducing the risk of tear-through failures during off-road adventures. This new design features a quicker installation time, does not require precise compression nut torque, and can retrofit into any current ARB 3.5mm bulkhead fitting without the need to remove the differential. Look for the identifiable 3 notches in each of the 2 new fittings to ensure you have the latest design.
- No need for the FERRULE or the INNER SUPPORT TUBE in the kit, and therefore there are less total parts.
- Tube can be repaired without consumable parts (FERRULE and INNER SUPPORTTUBE) and therefore the new design offers far easier in-field serviceability.
- No tear-through failures off-road if the tube is snagged and pulled sharply off to the side.
- Less parts to install means a quicker install time.
- Easier to set-up because no exact compression nut torque is required to form a seal.
- Will retrofit into any current ARB 3.5mm bulkhead fitting without removing the diff.
- New design is identifiable by the 3 notches in each of the 2 new fittings.