Protect your Toyota Tacoma against dust and water ingestion with
the tough, stylish Safari Snorkel specifically designed to deliver a
huge volume of cold, clean air.
Avoiding dust, water and snow ingestion is essential for keeping your 4x4 moving down the trail. Safari
Snorkels relocate an engine’s air intake from a low, vulnerable position to a high, safe location where a
constant supply of cold, clean air is available.
Featuring the new ARMAX design, the new Toyota Tacoma snorkel for the 2nd Generation model is the
start of a new generation of raised air intakes from Safari Snorkel. Tested and verified on an airflow bench,
each ARMAX design ensures that the airflow through the snorkel meets or exceeds that of the factory
inlet design. This ensures that if the vehicle owner wishes to increase their engine’s performance (ECU,
exhaust, forced induction), the snorkel will meet those needs while providing the cold, clean air that is a
standard benefit from any Safari Snorkel model. The SS171HP ARMAX outperforms the CFM flow of other
brand Tacoma application snorkels by 10%.
• Raises air intake to prevent water ingestion, while also allowing vehicles to utilize clean air when driving in dusty
• Vehicle specific design and factory airbox adaption fit
• Manufactured using durable, UV stable cross linked polyethylene material.
• Supplied as a comprehensive kit, including the necessary fasteners and mounting brackets.
• Unique air ram design acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from incoming air stream.
• Designed and manufactured in Australia.
• 10% higher CFM for this application over other brand snorkels.