The ultra-simple TeraFlex JT: 2.5” Coil Spring & Spacer Base Lift Kit comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability.
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil spring spacers to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kits are offered without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Overland Fenders: 35” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” Tires
• 2.5” Lift Front Coil Springs
• 0.5” Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
• 2” front lower bump stop strike pad extensions – 2
• 0.5” rear lower bump stop strike pad extensions – 4
• 11.5” Front Sway Bar Link Kit
• 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
• All necessary hardware
• Caster correction recommended, but not required – NOT INCLUDED. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters. The following components are recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry: Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (# 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (# 1938125), or 8-Arm Alpine [IR] Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1417550 | Alpine IR: 1417500), and/or Alpine IR Front Track Bar (# 1753420).
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models w/ plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• All OEM fenders require 2” front and 1” rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35” tires – INCLUDED.
• Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.hocks.