Toyota’s recently released Tacoma is the first US-specific vehicle to
receive the new ARB Summit Bar.
The all new Summit bar continues the ARB tradition of pioneering innovation and relentless
pursuit on quality. Summit is a modern interpretation of the iconic ARB Deluxe bar, styled
to complement modern 4x4 vehicles through a fresh, contemporary design. Building upon
our proven air bag compatible bull bar mounting structure, the Summit bar incorporates
unique design features such as a 30mm edge radius on the wings and center pan, wider
press formed cover straps, 60.3mm top frame tubing, two piece polyethylene buffers and
redesigned fog lights. This results in the most visually impressive frontal protection system
on the market.
Chassis mounts have been utilized to ensure that the Summit bar is securely mounted
to the chassis and the crush rate characteristics of the air bag system are retained. The
bar mounts have had extensive Finite Element Analysis (FEA) testing and destructive
crush testing to ensure that they do not deviate from the manufacturers chassis impact
Similar to previous ARB Deluxe Bars, the Tacoma Summit bar is finished in a satin black
powder coat finish, which is paint-ready for those who would like to color match the
Summit bar to the vehicle paint code color. A zinc rich primer is used for additional
PROTECTION & STYLING CHARACTERISTICS
- Vehicle specific design for the 2016+ Toyota Tacoma.
- Registered design of styling and design components.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum
strength and approach angle.
- 30mm radius on wings and center section.
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to the chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- 2 piece grill design for split pan.
- Extensive protection panels on center and either side. 60.3mm outer frames and center cross
- Formed cover strap.
- Pressed form top pan and aluminum (powder coated black) winch cover panel.
- Twin Hi-Lift jack points located beneath each buffer for optimum strength.
- Durable two piece buffers including cover strap intersection caps.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED’s and a range of IPF lights.
- ARB fog light (part no 3500590) is included.
- Includes ARB LED Indicator and Clearance light.
- Two antenna brackets located on the top of the center frame.
- Bar adds approximately 8 inches to the overall length of the vehicle.
- Approximate weight of the bar, chassis mounts and fitting kit is 170 lbs.
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance.
- Finished in satin black powder coat, which is paintable for color matching the vehicle.