Even when reality demands that you keep your JT Gladiator family friendly, TeraFlex will satisfy your primal need to go big. Our JT: 1.5” Performance Spacer Leveling Kit allows you to run a larger tire with added clearance on the trail, all while maintaining family-friendly versatility.
Not only does the 1.5” Performance Spacer Leveling Kit clear larger tires, but the additional height helps compensate for heavier aftermarket bumpers and winch, a larger spare tire, or weekend gear.
Works with stock length shock absorbers. Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil spring spacers to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. The 1.5” Performance Spacer Leveling Kit is offered without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• Front Leveling Height: 1.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Overland Fenders: 33”
• Rubicon Fenders: 35”
• 1” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacers
• 0.5” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacers
• 1” front bump stop strike pad extensions – 2
• All necessary hardware
• Max Tire Diameter rated w/ stock wheel backspacing.
• Wheels w/ less backspacing than stock (4.5-5” backspacing) will require at least 0.5” Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions to avoid tire rubbing on the inner fender liner at full compression when articulated. – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Works w/ original or stock-length aftermarket shock absorbers (not included in base kit) – Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 3 Hours (3.5 Hours w/ shocks)