6” Lift Kit
2011-2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD & 3500 4WD
Superlift’s 6 inch lift kit for the 2011-2018 Silverado and Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD utilizes “No Drop” torsion bar relocation brackets that keeps the torsion bar crossmember raised up and in the stock location. This design maximizes ground clearance at the frame for a clean look and prevents damaging the torsion bar assembly while off-roading.
Precision CNC machined steering knuckles and heavy duty lower control arm crossmembers insure your Silverado or Sierra will have, and maintain perfect alignment specifications.
The rear lift is achieved with a heavy duty fabricated rear block kit. The primary axle ubolts are captured in the upper and lower plates and the secondary ubolts attach to the OE leaf spring to reduce pinion wrap.
This 6 inch Lift Kit for 2011-2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD & 3500 is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty and Superlift’s
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
NOTE: CAN NOT USE STOCK 17 or 18 INCH WHEELS
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy.
- Compatible with factory Stabilitrac® and Anti-Skid Control features (No problem codes or irritating dash lights)
- Makes room for 35-37” tires
- Maximum Ground Clearance
- Maintains awesome ride quality and handling characteristics
- Aligns to OEM specifications
- Corrects front to rear factory rake for a level stance
- Fits 2WD and 4WD
- Limited Lifetime Warranty